- Bob Allen - Breakfast Keynote
- Your Story as a Sales and Marketing Mega-Tool
- Del Sroufe - Lunch Keynote
- NY Times Best-Selling author of Forks Over Knives
- Susan Southerland - Breakfast Keynote
- Wedding Trends and the Personal Chef
- Dr. Jeff Magee - Lunch Keynote
- The X-factor of Success
We have a great line-up of classes with more to come!
- Life of a Private Chef
- Vacation/Second Home Personal Cheffing
- Food Styling and Photography - Two Hands-On Sessions!
- Effective Costing Strategies: Dinner Parties
- Taxes and the Personal Chef
- African Foods - Discussion, Demonstration & Tasting
- Marketing for Small Geographic Cities and Towns
- Turkey Federation - Discussion, Demonstration & Tasting
- How to Market to Seniors
- Facebook and Social Media - Build Your Own Business Facebook Page LIVE!
- Show Stopping Raviolo - Hands-On Class
- Vegan and Vegetarianism
- Hot Water Canning - Food Preservation - Hands-On Class
- Marketing to Wedding Planners
- Keep It Simple QuickBooks
- Let's Talk Calamondin - Discussion, Demonstration & Tasting
- Personal Chef Mentoring
- Beer Tasting - Craft Beers
- 5-Hour or Less Cook Days
- NRFSP Food Safety Managers Class and Exam
LegendPanelClassTestDemonstrationKeynoteRound Table DiscussionGeneral EventAdditional PurchaseClick on the classes and sessions below for more information!
More speakers and classes will be added as we complete the final schedule. Stay Tuned!
Thursday, Aug. 22ALL DAYBuild your own Facebook Business Page
( 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM)ALL DAYFood Safety Manager's Certification - Class & Exam
( 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM)4:30 PM - 5:30 PMWelcome to Your First Conference5:30 PM - 7:00 PMUSPCA Conference Kick-Off
Friday, Aug. 238:00 AM - 9:30 AMFriday Breakfast - Bob Allen9:35 AM - 12:30 PMHot Water Canning and Food PreservationBeginner9:45 AM - 11:00 AMCatching Big Fish in Small Markets10:00 AM - 12:30 PMBuilding a Better Breakfast with Turkey11:15 AM - 12:30 PMCook Day in 5 Hours or Less!12:40 PM - 2:30 PMFriday Luncheon - Del Sroufe2:45 PM - 4:15 PMHands-On Garnishing and Carving2:45 PM - 4:15 PMThe Ancient Olive3:00 PM - 5:00 PMWhat's Cool About Calamondins?4:30 PM - 5:30 PMCraft Beer Tasting4:30 PM - 5:30 PMHow to Market to Seniors6:00 PM - 7:30 PMVendor Meet and Greet
Saturday, Aug. 248:00 AM - 9:30 AMSaturday Breakfast - Susan Southerland9:35 AM - 12:30 PMReal Food Styling and Photography9:45 AM - 11:00 AMKISS QuickBooks9:45 AM - 11:15 AMMeet Meatless Meals10:00 AM - 11:30 AMTaste of Africa11:30 AM - 12:30 PMTaxes and the Personal Chef11:30 AM - 12:30 PMThe Life of a Private Chef12:45 PM - 2:15 PMSaturday Luncheon - Dr. Jeff Magee2:30 PM - 3:30 PMThe Wedding Planner, The Bride, and The Personal Chef2:30 PM - 5:30 PMReal Food Styling and Photography2:45 PM - 5:00 PMMake Your Own Sausage3:45 PM - 5:00 PMVacation/Second Home Personal Cheffing
Sunday, Aug. 258:30 AM - 9:30 AMSunday Continental Breakfast9:45 AM - 11:15 AMPersonal Chef - The Early Years9:45 AM - 12:30 PMPasta Fresca - Raviolo11:15 AM - 12:30 PMEffective Costing Strategies: Dinner Parties